“And the Beast was allowed to make war against the saints and to conquer them, and was given power over every race, people, language and nation.” Holy Bible, Revelation 13:7
Note: This is an excerpt from a chapter of my book ‘Orissa in the Crossfire,’ titled ‘Some Dare Call it a Conspiracy’
The picture could not be more obvious. Within less than 8 years, three native sons who had risen to the role of leaders amongst their people, who had developed dedicated followings and also happen to be not only active but spectacularly successful in the promotion of Hindu culture, have been eliminated. In an area targeted by Christian terror outfits, Maoist terror or a deadly mix of both, these three native Hindu leaders dedicated their lives to the upliftment of their own people. For that reason alone, they were targeted for elimination.
We find very similar conditions in all three Indian States of Orissa, Manipur and Tripura.
- Ongoing violent campaigns
- Active, ongoing and focused Christian conversion drives
- Large tribal populations
- Native spiritual leaders with successful track records in humanitarian and Hindu cultural activism with large local followings
- Strategic high resource value areas
- All targets of previous threats or attempts upon their lives (Similar to Orissa’s Swami Lakshmananda, Iskcon Manipur and Shanti Kali’s Tripura Temple were frequent targets of threats and protection racket money demands.)
- All targeted for assassination on Janmashtami day
Their deaths serve the goals of anti-National forces and radical Abrahamic conversionists.The aggressive attacks parallel each other in terms of method of operation, agenda and action. For this not to be a conspiracy, is beyond belief. Slowly but surely native local Hindu leaders, active within the targeted zones, are being eliminated.